The Starcom1 Advance builds on the success and experience of the Starcom1. It is designed for easy hands free operation and offers value, comfort and safety that is second to none. It provides high quality stereo sound when connected to your favorite music player or satellite radio as well as hands free communications with a passenger. This small, credit card size (2” X 3” X 1”) unit is upgradeable at any time to allow for Bike to Bike communications using a number of available radios. If your cell phone has auto answer capability, as most do, we offer cables and/or a Bluetooth adapter so you can connect your mobile phone as well. The Starcom1 Advance also has an input for GPS navigation and radar detection systems.
You can choose from 5 different headset options. Full face helmet, open face helmet and even a helmet set that allows earbud speakers (PP-04 & PP-06) and you can mix and match these options.
• No On/Off switch required. Just plug in the riders helmet
• Volume is increased automatically when ambient noise increases
• Rider to passenger balance control
• Stereo music input
• Automatic music mute system when receiving phone calls or navi/radar prompts
• Rider and passenger mic sensitivity controls
Each Starcom Advance kit comes with the following:
• A DC fitting kit connect the Starcom to your bikes electrical system
• 1 or 2 helmet sets (depending on your options) with noise reducing microphones
• A helmet set extension lead for each helmet
• A complete instruction manual
to compare features on the Starcom systems.
to view the Starcom FAQ.
to view available radios for bike-to-bike communications.